Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II Driver
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II Driver– Canon has refreshed the third generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE series with a new third edition model. This new edition includes enhanced security features, such as integration with existing customer Information Security Event Management (SIEM) solutions. Integration into SIEM allows IT, professionals, to incorporate Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE devices into their company’s existing comprehensive security monitoring. In other words, they will have insight into potential threats to their infrastructure, including their printing fleet, without having to manually import data from printers into the SIEM solution. SIEM integration is now also available on all third generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE models via Canon’s Integrated Firmware Platform, which often provides new features and functions via firmware updates.
Additional new security features include System Verification at Startup, available only on third edition models, which uses Root of Trust to help protect devices from unauthorized modifications and automatic security certificate renewal which helps reduce the burden on IT staff.
All devices support standard print, copy, scan and fax functions, and have a first copy-out time of five seconds. They include Canon Dual Custom Processors, 3 GB memory and 250 GB hard drive. There is also a 10.1-inch color control panel with a flat touch screen that functions like a smartphone. The control panel uses a feature called My ADVANCE which allows each user to customize a specific feature (i.e. personal address book) based on their specific workflow.
Printing languages, such as Canon’s PCL, PostScript, and UFR II, are supported. USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity are also standard. The device also supports mobile printing and scanning.
- Paper handling: Standard paper handling starts with a 550-sheet paper cassette and 100-sheet bypass. Canon offers additional paper options, such as the 550-sheet paper cassette feed unit, the 2,550-sheet high-capacity feeder and the 550-sheet cassette module. The maximum capacity is 3,200 sheets. All paper trays are up to 8.5 x 14 ″ in size.
- Automatic duplex is supported. This device has a standard 100-sheet duplex one-way document feeder. The document feeder supports papers up to 8.5 x 14 ″ in size and has a one-sided 50 ipm scan speed.
- The standard output capacity is 500 sheets. The finisher model includes a three-tray 1,000-sheet finisher with a 30-sheet corner staple.
- Scan and send faxes: The color scan function allows sending scans to multiple destinations, such as email, SMB, and mailboxes. It supports file formats, such as TIFF, JPEG, compact and searchable PDF, encrypted PDF, and PDF with digital signature. LDAP is also supported.
- The device includes document storage functionality with a maximum of 100 users in a box covering a storage capacity of 30,000 pages. Advanced Box mailbox and storage system that allows users to store work in an extended number of shared boxes on the hard drive. It also allows users anywhere on the network to save files created on their PC, and accessible, subject to authentication.
- As noted above, the device supports scan-to-cloud functionality. Users can scan documents to cloud storage solutions, such as Google Drive and Box.
- The fax function uses a 33.6 kbps modem with JBIG compression and up to 30,000 pages in fax memory. One fax line is standard but two fax lines are optional.
- Security: The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iF II Series includes many security features, including user authentication, device and function-level log-in, hard disk drive wipe, IP / Mac address filtering and encrypted secure printing, to name a few.
Click link below to Download Canon.Com/IJ Setup for imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II Drivers:
imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II Drivers & Software Download for Windows
- LinksDrivers for Windows x32imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II Generic Plus UFRII Driver Win x32imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II UFRII MS V4 Printer Driver Win x32imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II Generic FAX Printer Driver Win x32imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II Generic Plus PCL6 Driver Win x32imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II Generic Plus PS3 Driver Win x32imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II PPD File Driver Win x32imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II Generic UFRII V4 Driver Win x32imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II UFRII LT Driver Win x32
- LinksDrivers for Windows x64imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II Generic Plus UFRII Driver Win x64imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II UFRII MS V4 Printer Driver Win x64imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II Generic FAX Printer Driver Win x64imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II Generic Plus PCL6 Driver Win x64imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II Generic Plus PS3 Driver Win x64imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II PPD File Driver Win x64imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II Generic UFRII V4 Driver Win x64imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II UFRII LT Driver Win x64
- LinksDrivers for Mac x32 x64imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II UFRII Printer Driver MacimageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II PS v4 Printer Driver MacimageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II Fax Printer Driver MacimageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II PPD File MacimageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II Scanner Driver & Utilities MacimageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ II UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities Mac