Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3525i III Driver
IJ Start Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3525i III Setup– The new edition includes enhanced security features, such as integration with the security information event management (SIEM) solution for outgoing customers. Integration with SIEM allows IT professionals to include the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE device in comprehensive security monitoring of their business. In other words, they will have an overview of potential threats to their infrastructure, including their printing fleet, without having to manually import printer data into the SIEM solution. SIEM integration is now also available on all third-generation advance imageRUNNER models via Canon’s unified firmware platform, which frequently provides new features and features with updates firmware.
Additional new security features include the Verify System at Startup process, which is only available on third-edition models, which uses a trusted root to help protect the device from unauthorized changes and an automatic security certificate update that helps reduce the burden on IT personnel.
There are two devices in the CanonRUNNER ADVANCE C3500 III Series image: the C3525i III and the C3530i III. They both offer standard printing, copying and scanning, as well as optional fax.
The C3525i III prints and copies up to 25 ppm in black and color, while the engine speed for the C3530i III is 30 ppm in black and output color.
The print language, such as Canon’s exclusive PCL, PostScript and UFR II, is supported. USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity is also standard. Devices also support mobile printing and scanning.
More details about device features can be found in our Features section below.
As with its other machines, Canon has consistently improved its MPs with better upgrades over the years. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3500 III series offers strong and flexible features to help small offices achieve maximum productivity.
- Paper handling: Standard paper handling begins with two 550-leaf paper trays and a 100-leaf devocde. Canon offers two other 550-leaf trays as options for a maximum capacity of 2,300 sheets. With the exception of the first 550-sheet tray (which accepts up to 8.5 x 11 inches of paper only), the other trays can support the size of the paper up to 12 inches x 18 inches.
- The automatic duplex is supported. Both devices are equipped with a single-leaf duplex document feeder. The document feeder supports paper up to 11 “x 17” in size and has a scanning speed of up to 80 ipm unilaterally and up to 150 double-sided ipm.
- The standard output capacity is 250 sheets. There are a few finishing options. First, there is an interior finisher with a capacity of 600 two-plated sheets and a 50-leaf multiposition staplage. Second, there is an external hitch finisher with a capacity of 3,250 two-plate sheets and a 50-leaf multiposition hitch. It also includes an optional 2/3-hole punch kit. Finally, users can add a booklet finisher that includes two trays with a capacity of 3,250 sheets, a multiposition sapotissement of 50 sheets and a 20-sheet booklet manufacturing capacity.
- We would like to note that the three finishers support Canon’s Staple-free Stapling and Staple On Demand features. The clipless stapling allows the user to stack and staple the finished documents (up to five pages) with the use of a pressure link instead of staples. Staple On Demand allows users to re-staple originals after any copy or scan is done or printed paper base without having to select the staple settings. Both features were designed to help improve efficiency and productivity in the production of finished documents.
Click link below to Download Canon Com. IJ Setup for Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3525i III Drivers:
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3525i III Driver Windows 32 bit/ 64 bit
- LinksOperating SystemCanon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3525i III Generic Plus UFRII DriverCanon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3525i III UFRII MS V4 Printer DriverCanon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3525i III Generic FAX Printer DriverCanon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3525i III Generic Plus PCL6 DriverCanon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3525i III Generic Plus PS3 DriverCanon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3525i III PPD File
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3525i III Driver Os X 32 bit/ 64 bit
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3525i III Driver Linux 32 bit/ 64 bit