Canon PIXMA G4210 Drivers Download
IJ Setup Canon PIXMA G4210 Printers– Eliminating the Need for Batteries of Ink Cartridges, Canon M-All-in-One Inkjet Multifunction Printer Inkjet G4210 uses an integrated ink tank system that simplifies charging and provides an incredible 6000 color or black prints 7000 on a single set of new ink bottles. Plus, this model comes with a full set of inks and a few black ink bottles to get another 12,000 black prints. Transparent ink tanks are easy to see and positioned on the front of the G4210 to ensure you never run out of a liquid. This, of course, is not all that this all-in-one with wireless capabilities is capable of performing as it offers outstanding printing, scanning, copying and faxing.
For printing, the G4210 uses a reliable inkjet system with 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution that delivers crisp text and vivid images. The system can also work quickly, with a nominal speed of 8.8 ipm in black and 5 ipm in color. Users can also easily create borderless photos and use different standard media sizes from 4 x 6 “to 8.5 x 14”. Using a 100-sheet back tray, users will even be able to work with more specialized formats from 2.2 x 3.5 “up to 8.5 x 26.6”. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, along with USB 2.0, enhances the potential of the printer supporting various mobile printing protocols, including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria and Canon PRINT application.
Scanning, copying and faxing is possible with the implementation of a plan and a 20-sheet automatic document feeder. These media support media up to 8.5 x 11.7 “and 8.5 x 14”, respectively, and work with an optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi for crisp, detailed images. Users can also benefit from interpolation of up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi to create a file with the highest level of detail possible.
- The MegaTank integrated ink tank system eliminates the cartridge and contains enough ink for up to 6,000 black and white and 7,000 color prints. It also comes with a full set of inks and two extra black ink bottles, sufficient for another 12,000 black prints. This amount of ink corresponds to dozens of standard cartridges and light tanks mounted frontally, it is easy to see when it is weak. In addition, the ink delivery system is tight, preventing the ink from drying out.
- A print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi is used to create sharp black documents and vivid, detailed color images.
- Print speeds of up to 8.8 ipm in black and 5 ipm in color are available.
- A 4 x 6 “borderless photo can be printed in about 60 seconds.
- Borderless printing is available up to 8.5 x 11 “.
- Support for mobile printing includes Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing and the Canon PRINT app.
- Features include Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing (up to 8.5 x 11 “), business card printing, print documents, easy PhotoPrint +, cropping an image, a message from My Image Garden printing, photo printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, red-eye correction, special filters, support for square print, model printing and wireless printing.
Click link below to Download Canon Com. IJ Setup for Canon PIXMA G4210 Drivers:
- Canon PIXMA G4210 Drivers Download Linux 32 bit/ 64 bit
LinksOperating SystemCanon PIXMA G4210 ScanGear MP Linux (rpm Packagearchive)Canon PIXMA G4210 ScanGear MP Linux (debian Packagearchive)Canon PIXMA G4210 ScanGear MP Linux (Source file)Canon PIXMA G4210 IJ Driver Linux (rpm Packagearchive)Canon PIXMA G4210 IJ Driver Linux (debian Packagearchive)Canon PIXMA G4210 IJ Driver Linux (Source file)
- Canon PIXMA G4210 Drivers Download Windows 32 bit/ 64 bit
- Source: Canon USA Printers